- How much do you charge for certifications? Our pricing starts at $4,995.
- How long does it take to receive our certificate? Depends on the readiness of the organization. If you’ve been operating an ISMS for while and practice improvement activities as required by the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle we can get certifications turned around within 30 days.
- What happens if we have ISMS non-conformities? Non-conformities happen and are part of the ISMS process. We can still work with you to guide you through this process. We want to partner with you so you can be successful with your certification.
- How long is the certification good for? Three years. The ISO 27001 ISMS requires annual surveillance audits to ensure the hygiene of your ISMS. We’ll do these for you to ensure you stay current with your ISMS. We’ll follow up annually to schedule your surveillance audit.
- Why would I want an ISO27001 Certification? Companies want the ISO27001 ISMS Certification for a variety of reasons, the most popular reasons are:
- Consumer confidence. The ISO27001 ISMS certification is a good step to prove you take security seriously to your customers.
- Vendor Assessments. Many companies who assess the security posture of their vendors require proof of compliance via a SOC2 or ISO27001 ISMS certification. An ISO27001 ISMS Certification is a good way to show your auditors evidence that security is explicitly within managements control.